This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

AllowPartiallyTrustedCallers

Oct 10, 2012 at 2:57 PM

Please add the following tag in AssemblyInfo.cs

[assembly: System.Security.AllowPartiallyTrustedCallers()]

Coordinator
Oct 10, 2012 at 9:55 PM
Edited Oct 10, 2012 at 9:56 PM

I will consider (after reading up on what the consequences would be; I have no clue as to what they could be).

Would you care to explain why you would want this added (for your scenario)? Does it have to do with this?

Coordinator
Oct 10, 2012 at 10:37 PM

Added it in (for now). See 19027.

Oct 11, 2012 at 6:10 PM

I'm sorry, I thought it was a library that was in trouble, but the problem is the MongodbDriver C #.Disregard my suggestion.Congratulations for the work.Excellent library.

Coordinator
Oct 11, 2012 at 6:37 PM
Edited Oct 11, 2012 at 6:38 PM

Hi!

I would still like to know how this exactly affected you and why you would want this. Even though the issue is with the driver, maybe we need to consider putting it in MongoRepository also (or rather; leaving it in) or maybe we can find a (good) reason to remove it. So if you would care to elaborate a bit on the issue I would be very grateful. That way I can make a (better) informed decision on how to proceed.

Oct 15, 2012 at 1:36 PM

Right!I developed my application using your repository, but when published in a host my problems began. In Brazil the servers use medium trust in place full trust. IIS blocks the communication library with the Socket Driver uses. soon I'll need to hire a Cloud Server out instead of a shared server.That's the whole problem!At first I think this statement would solve the problem, but I was wrong, it does not solve the problem.The Driver of MongoDB not working on trust media.

Coordinator
Nov 6, 2012 at 1:02 PM
Edited Nov 6, 2012 at 1:14 PM

I have, for now, removed the AllowPartiallyTrustedCallers again.